Monday, August 4, 2008

Uinta Basin

I went to my cabin with my grandparents and cousins last weekend. I didn't really get many pictures while we were there, but I did get this one of my granps sitting on the front porch, and yes he always looks this bad ass when we're up there. The best part is that he's been an attorney for 50, he still goes to the office in a suit and tie (even though he's technically retired). But at the ranch he's strictly Uinta Basin style.
I did get some pictures of the way home - it was beautimous.
Picture from a property that my grandparents own in Altamont, Utah. We stopped by to get a tile saw.

Driving along highway 35 towards Wolf Creek pass. It's not the most direct route, but it was worth it to stop at the Hanna Cafe - chicken fried steak and all

3 comments:

Lacey said...

i like you and i like your way of life.

ting19 said...

so, totally unrelated to this post but I asked our pilot aaron if he knew mandy and he does, I guess she is dating his friend that flies for his same company...weird, small world
ps I love your grandpa and the uinta basin and you!

Nan and Ryan said...

Vonny, I love that picture of your gramps. I am so jealous that you have access to something like your ranch....