Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I finally have a few pictures of the Hamptons House finished. I'm afraid that for now these pictures make me more tiered when I look at them than happy, satisfied, elated. Hopefully that will come with time.





AND if you notice that the images are washed out, or blurry, or any of that you can just think to yourself "Jessica is not a photographer so that's ok" I almost drove myself crazy doing the pictures, it took me a solid 9 hours to get the whole house and you better believe I still had (have) a lot of photoshop time logged after that for fixing them. I'm tiered.

7 comments:

baucomfamily said...

Beautiful!!!! I really wish I could afford you!
XXOO

JD and Lindsay said...

Jess you are amazing, thanks for sharing!

drew said...

Nice work Jess!

The Neil said...

Nice!

Did you pour that pink lemonade especially for the photo?

jmb said...

So get this, it's not even pink lemondae! You know you are a professional when you can make a pink mixture from nothing but water and an old can of coagulated cranberry sauce.

lauren ann said...

I can't (but i can) believe you created this masterpiece. It looks straight out of a magazine. Im so proud

Allison said...

AMAZING. I am so proud of you my friend!! I too really wish I could afford you.