Saturday, June 7, 2008

AHHHH, I leave NY in less than a week.
Breath, everything will be fine - just like when I left Salt Lake, everything (pretty much) stayed the same.
Being restless has it's pros and cons - cons, you meet so many cool people that you eventually end up leaving. May, or may not see them again. There are tons of people in NY that I of course will see again, but I always get a little freaked before I leave somewhere, whether it's SLC, NY, or any of the other spots I've spent some time.
I've been a slacker on posting the goings ons here, so I'm going to post some pics that hadn't made it to the blog yet:
don't know these people, but love the paper collage

Dusty and Motoki came back!

working at the Hampton House
Dumbo for Brooklyn Design Week


Dancing up a storm at Union Hall with some Belgium boys

Motoki choreographed this photo shoot
room mate Justine in her cute tights
Boston with Leah in front of Cheers! we look so pretty
The New Museum moved Bowery. Hell, Yes!
Freak'n line for the china bus to Boston - it was 3 bus loads of people long!
my puppy love, Otto's the sweetest

2 comments:

lbb said...

love the look into your life! i want those windows in my kitchen one day of the hampton house. or maybe the whole house, for that matter.
can't wait to see ya.

The Neil said...

So, counting those photos, 2 of them have trees, one has a reflection of a tree, and one has a tree outside of a window, the rest are boring buildings (i.e. NO Nature).

My point being that your going to love SLC cause everywhere you look you'll see mountains and trees!