Friday, July 20, 2007

Photos sitting on my desk top waiting to be blogged.


Subway waiting.
such colorful junk
I'm going to look back one day (today) and wonder what I was thinking wearing such tacky frames, but some how they just make me so happy. Thanks again H&M.
Leaving McCaren Pool. They actually use that desk area.
This was an accident, but I thought the colors were nice.
While walking through the neighborhoods from here to there we came across a carnival last weekend. What a pleasant surprise. The carni at the basketball shooting station let me shoot a round for free because he weren't gett'n no buiz nes. I missed all three shots. All three! To be honest I was just pleased that the ball made it to the back board (on the two that it did). Hmph, I through like such a girl. Dusty even told me so. Sorry fam, some how I really missed out on those genes.


Matt broke the mirror and I made him pose like this, but he's the one that told me to put it online (sucker). I felt bad that he felt so bad because the reason it tipped is because I had him crawling behind the tv to fix the reception on the one channel (PBS) that our new (old) donated tv gets. Ohh Sunday mornings.
This is Gus. I get to hang out with him when I work at 8.8 design with Carly. He likes to take naps on my lap while I'm at the desk working. Plus he's the most well behaved puppy ever. Carly's boyfriend Fritz's family trained German Shephards so they're hard core with him and he doesn't even need a leash! He sits and heals!
Scary meat at the carnival.
Waiting to go to the beach.
The tikes in the distance are the ones that showed me how to capture the mole crabs. We bonded.
Check out the classy chandelier we spotted on the roof of this Bronco. If only I had thought of that while cruising the B2 for so many years.

1 comment:

amanda james said...

I love your pictures, they are so artsy. Definitely art building material! I miss the art building. Ps, Im so sad for that mirror, I loved it! so sad, so sad Atleast you got that cool picture out of it with that guy holding it with his shirt off! I love the garabage picture, my favorite. I'm jealous that you went to a carnival! I love carnee's! Ps, i want to talk to you more about last weekend so call me tonight sister...peace!