Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What does this say about my life?

I have had a night of inspiration watching none other than . . . MTV. Yes, you heard me right. There is one show I have been watching for a few weeks - World of Jenks. A. He's a babe. B. He spends time interviewing a myriad of people, spending time with them. I'm a geek for that kind of stuff. You should check it out.

Then a surprisingly good show afterwards is called The Buried Life. It's these four lucky lucky boys that are cruising around the country doing things on their bucket list. The episode I watched is them purposefully getting stranded on a dessert island. You'll just have to watch it to understand, but it's real good.

3 comments:

Sarah M said...

i want tv!

chelsea b james said...

im going to watch them right now. that guy is a babe

The Neil said...

I would love to be on a dessert island. Dessert is my favorite!

P.s. just harassing you!I was gonna call you to go skiing today, but then I realized you went to Seattle, good thing though, cause I got all the way to Alta, and got my boots on, and had forgot my skins!