Monday, September 15, 2008

Good old fashioned Americana fun

The most fantastic Utah State Fair Demolition Durby

This blur is a latino guy who had a smile plastered on his face the whole time he was getting worked on the mechanical bull. He was wearing some smashing Zebra fur cowboy boots.

This is where Lindsay and Nick bought their foot long corn dogs - you didn't know those existed did you.
Sigh . . . I love this place.
Gigantic bull

Zara sporting a sparkling pink trucker hat

James in his "JESUS DID IT" hat (in small writing on the brim it questions "would anyone die for you?")
This they call a fry loaf, well stated state fair.

2 comments:

baughtronic said...

Foot long corn dogs? Are you effing kidding me? That's like the greatest thing that could've happened to me. I hope someday it actually does.

amanda james said...

I looooove your pictures. you better believe I got right onto your blog after you left. Those dolls are the crrrreapiest. I know you entered one into the show, don't be shy. That heart attack on a plate is pretty amazing. I wish I could have been there to share the magic! I'm going to miss you friend, thanks for saving my life today...