Monday, April 7, 2008

Logan

Finally got my scanner (U of U graduation gift May 06') revved up and working.
Some how this is the only photograph I can find from Logan life spring 03'. Oh, the good old days.
A bed time photo-shoot at Devan's Grandpa's cabin? Ginger, my old (and first) room mate. I guess first of 7 cause I think I lived in a house with that many people? All complete strangers from places in Utah I hadn't heard of. Ginger if you're out there, thanks for a good time. I wonder what your old boyfriend is doing that you used to bring me along to spy on.
Clay pretty much only talked to me about my B2 (Brown and White 87' Bronco), which is cool, I think I was too shy to think of anything else to bring up anyway.
As for you two other whiley boys, thanks for still being my friends. Good times, good times.



I don't know why this other pic inversed like this. ah well, too lazy to fix it. Psychedelic is so in these days.

5 comments:

The Neil said...

I got a random text message from Gingy about a year ago. Those where some good times. I was actually just thinking about that trip this last week. weird.

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...

Hooray! it is great to see Clay! Let's plan a hang out sesh askp. I can't find your e-mail address but here is the info for that SVA interior design show, Westside Gallery, 133 West 21st Street. It runs until April 15th.

WICKHAM, DUSTIN D. said...

oh my god. you can see my nip. I'm so embarrassed!

can't wait to hang out with you next month.

amanda james said...

you look sooooo young. I'm so excited to see you in your hood soon. brooklyn or die yo!

Ana Vonrikmar said...

hey i remember that trip! i was there too. that was a good ol time. i think clay and i got it on. ya right! in my dreams! it's amazing how much younger everyone looks back in college days!! ha.